One way that NYU Law creates a unique academic community is through its centers and institutes, which bring faculty and students together with leaders from a vast array of disciplines.
No other law school can match either the variety or excellence of these institutions, which encourage the exchange of ideas through a combination of conferences, symposia, fellowships, academic programs and courses.
- Birnbaum Women's Leadership Network
- Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Center for Financial Institutions
- Center for Human Rights and Global Justice (CHRGJ)
- Center for Labor and Employment Law
- Center for Law and Philosophy
- Center for Law, Economics, and Organization
- Center for Transnational Litigation, Arbitration, and Commercial Law
- Center on Civil Justice
- Center on the Administration of Criminal Law
- Center on Race, Inequality, and the Law
- Engelberg Center on Innovation Law and Policy
- Grunin Center for Law and Social Entrepreneurship
- Information Law Institute
- Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance
- Institute of Judicial Administration (IJA)
- Pollack Center for Law & Business
- Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement
- Robert and Helen Bernstein Institute for Human Rights
- State Energy & Environmental Impact Center
- Tax Law Center
You can also view this list by topic.